- User Since
- Jul 26 2014, 6:13 PM (277 w, 5 d)
Mar 9 2015
A simple patch can fix this problem, I'm not a korean ime user, please help me to test it.
Mar 8 2015
It appears the UI release IME code(wm_window.c:1543, function wm_window_IME_end) is running ahead of the wm event process code (wm_event_system.c:3415), a simple if can fixes the bug.
I can reproduce this bug, it is a severe bug, I'm going to find out the problem and release a patch ASAP.
Feb 15 2015
Hello @Julian Eisel (Severin) and @Geuntak Jeong (beroberos)
I'm sorry my ineptitude, I disappear a while because of school final exam, and thx @Julian Eisel (Severin) fixed this patch and got into master,
I think I know what is going on in this bug.
Nov 2 2014
Oct 17 2014
- fix merge conflicts: source/blender/makesdna/DNA_windowmanager_types.h
- separate font edit support to another patch, because this function currently is preliminary, full support may requires a lot of code.
Oct 9 2014
- Merge branch 'master'
Oct 5 2014
This looks to be some merge conflict? This line exists already (above) in master.
yes, it is.
Oct 3 2014
that is my fault, I didn't realize this bug because every time I test JP IME after switch language, now I call SetInputLanguage when WM_IME_SETCONTEXT, I hope it works.
The input language is not set to Japanese properly. This seems because GHOST_ImeWin32::SetInputLanguage() is called only when the WM_INPUTLANGCHANGE event is handled by the ghost.
Oct 2 2014
@Tamito Kajiyama (kjym3)
Your reference helps a lot, thanks.
Sep 27 2014
Basic font edit support
I'm back~ fixed several issues:
Sep 14 2014
Very detailed explanations, thanks.
Sep 11 2014
Sep 10 2014
Thanks, @Danyang Yi (nirenyang), It's a bug too.
Sep 9 2014
Fix 3 bugs:
- Japanese IME composite bug
- scon rBf2597abafd6c fix
- error of glblendfunc of console underline
@Matias S (CodeMatias)
This is indeed a bug, I will fix it soon, thanks
Thanks for your report, but I can't reproduce what you said, maybe there are some subtle differences between our input methods, could you diagram this?
the input method I used is Microsoft Chinese IM
Sep 2 2014
Merge to the latest commit (wm_event_types.h conflicts)
Sep 1 2014
Sorry for making frequent commits, I forget the same bug (redundant spaces) in text editor and console :P
and fix compile error in MingW
fix 3 bugs collected from http://bbs.blendercn.org/:
- fullwidth character problem
- cursor following bug when multiple console lines
- redundant input space when using (ctrl/oskey) + space to switch input methods
Aug 31 2014
- now the ime candidate window supports cursor following
- console and text editor support
- merge to latest branch
sorry, I don't know how to submit a patch to this bug
Aug 28 2014
some snapshots of Chinese IMEs
- It was able to display the composite string, rendered inside blender by adding underline
- fixed using enter key and number key to composite