- User Since
- Aug 14 2011, 12:16 PM (418 w, 3 d)
May 18 2019
Oct 24 2018
If you'd like me to conform to what's been decided, please let me know. Going by the mock-ups in the reference thread you cited, it's pretty close.
- switch/case statement in GHOST_SystemWin32.cpp now uses GHOST_TQuitEvent (see GHOST_Types.h)
Sorry for the confusion. I posted the message before I uploaded the updated diff. It's there now.
- added GHOST_TQuitEvent enum to GHOST_Types.h (to facilitate translating Windows dialog return values for use with multi-platform code)
- rewrote the GHOST_SystemWin32::confirmQuit() in GHOST_SystemWin32.cpp (added dialog return value translation code)
- rewrote wm_confirm_quit() function in wm_window.c (now uses GHOST_TQuitEvent enum values)
Thanks for the feedback, Brecht.
I've made the changes you suggested. Please get back to me if any other changes are necessary.
I'm assuming the Linux and Mac code won't be available to me on a Windows machine. Or is it? I looked, but didn't see it.
Oct 23 2018
I'm unfamiliar with this submission process, so I don't know who to fill in as reviewer(s).
Jun 27 2014
Interesting. FFmpeg 2.1.4 (apparently) still supports MPEG2, but for whatever reason it doesn't work in Blender, or maybe it doesn't work at all.
Very odd. The exact same video file loads fine into 2.70a... unless it got corrupted in transit to the bug board.
Jun 25 2014
Perfect! Thanks very much.
Jun 22 2014
Jun 10 2014
I guess I can't ask for more than that. :)
Jun 9 2014
Okay, thanks for sorting it out.
Jun 8 2014
Just for clarity: When I said, "Dude! Thank you," I was referring to the information about how to attach a second file.
Jun 4 2014
I just checked the auto-perspective setting and it's enabled in both the working and non-working configs.
Jun 3 2014
Dude! Thank you.
Sorry. I don't see how to attach a second file. If someone could give me a heads-up on this, please.
I ran into this problem again this morning.
May 30 2014
Sorry, please disregard. Seems my config is corrupted (on BOTH machines); I deleted it and now the 'bug' is gone. (sigh)
64-bit on both computers.
Forgot to mention:
When a file created in 2.70a is opened in 2.69, the Background Images are there, the 'view' intact.