- User Since
- Nov 28 2009, 10:22 PM (498 w, 4 d)
Thanks for the review! Committed as a separate commits, closing now.
@Sebastian Jansson (sebastian): Do you have more pending updates, or i can apply the patch?
@Clément Foucault (fclem) ,seems to be something related on missing batch cache.
Could also be caused by recent curve modifier stack changes.
With the current design of dependency graph and modifier stack it is not possible to support such configuration: the shrikwrap constraint needs the final evaluated geometry, which is coming from the modifier stack. However, the object which is being shrinkwrapped is needed for the modifier stack.
Tue, Jun 18
Mon, Jun 17
Well, somehow the closest functionality seems to be nodes, somehow. At least that is another big area where we allow selection, dragging, select-and-drag.
Shall we stick to the same rules for masking?
This is very much the same as T63136.
Reportedly, such configurations worked in 2.79, but i didn't get to the root of why exactly it broke.
From implementation seems fine.
Sun, Jun 16
For the project icons i don't see any issues updating those. For the rest of the ("builtin") icons i would really suggest staying away from touching those as that would complicate updating Phabricator from an upstream (for which we already barely have resources).
Fri, Jun 14
@Dalai Felinto (dfelinto), this is a totally different issue.
@Sebastian Parborg (zeddb), thin more like pipeline related (compositor uses images rendered by a pipeline), but i'll have a look.
This isn't Libmv only. everything what depends on Glog will be affected. This includes Ceres, Cycles, Libmv. Keep in mind, Ceres is not only used by Libmv.
Thu, Jun 13
Was fixed by rB27441c7. Thanks for the report, closing.
@Sebastian Parborg (zeddb), i've made current master (rB9d269a97be5) to work the same as 2.79 with "Fix Deform". There is no much more i can do here.
The original report is about 2.79, and i can only make .280 work same as 2.79 in areas i am absolutely not familiar with.
@Clément Foucault (fclem), team work time!
Ok, guess you didn't poke them yet. So i've updated the archive.
The code was already pretty much there since 2012 but was left disabled. @Sergey Sharybin (sergey) Sharybin (sergey), is there any issue that caused you to keep it disabled?
@Campbell Barton (campbellbarton), unless the web team is notified, or someone with the access to ftp actually does this, is not gonna to happen.
Allright fine. Keep choosing short obscure names just because of nature of crappy code. Can't care less at this point.
Wed, Jun 12
@Sebastian Koenig (sebastian_k), please give a test. Seems to work for me, but never know.
This issue has been fixed in the latest builds (tested with rB27441c7).
See your point, makes sense.
Tue, Jun 11
@Germano Cavalcante (mano-wii), generally looks fine, but see my comment in the commit.
The initial idea of IFACE_ and TIP_ was to make it possible to translate interface (buttons, properties, etc) but have tooltips non-translated. Tooltips as in the help popup thingie which appears when you hover a button or property.
This is also what the user preference suggests: "Translate tooltips".