- User Since
- Dec 27 2002, 4:42 PM (721 w, 21 h)
Jul 7 2016
Aug 7 2014
I resolved this, I've updated the source and I'll add a step to make sure the tag is there before uploading just to be safe.
I'm not entirely sure what happened here. I reran the script again and it produced a tar file that is
different than the current one. I took a look at two files from the mentioned patches and it is
I use a perl script to generate the files and it does basically the following:
$VERSION = "v2.71"
git clone --recursive git://git.blender.org/blender.git blender-$VERSION
cd blender-$VERSION;git fetch --tags
git submodule foreach git fetch --tags
git checkout $VERSION
git submodule update --recursive
Jun 27 2014
Thanks for letting us know about the issue. The issue was that the filename was being determined via the TAG in git. For now we have renamed the source tarball. I left a note with the people that make the tags that we need to stabilize them as well. I'll keep an eye on it next time and make sure it's constant.