- User Since
- Jun 14 2017, 1:50 PM (141 w, 1 d)
Sep 14 2018
This one seems to be solved on latest build :)
Jul 29 2017
It seems that this problem is still present in 2.78c. Most of dae files exported from sketchup I have don't import correctly in blender. I tried to build a small file exposing the problem :. This file is imported correctly in Unity. The <instance_node url="#ID4" /> in the visual_scene description seems to be ignored.
Jun 15 2017
This problem still seems to be present in 2.78c. Normals of blend shapes still are the ones of the base shape. I tried both in binary and ascii.
I spent two hours to find out that this was my problem when importing blendshapes in Unity. I'm glad to see somebody already tracked out the problem and made a complete explanation of the problem :)