- User Since
- Jul 28 2013, 2:46 PM (303 w, 4 d)
Feb 10 2019
Feb 5 2019
@Florian Meyer (testscreenings) Hi, back again. I wonder If we could add cleaned up code or wait with future decisions on how to handle AO and warning for breaking the export.
Dec 29 2018
- I've added add_adjust_nodes option, and a warning if checked:
Hi Florian, thanks for comprehensive feedback!
I had an intensive period at work, but now I'm back.
Dec 5 2018
Hi, I know there is a lot to do around all the stuff and bugs, but i was just wondering if I did everything correct here?
If yes please just reply it is just waiting to review, don't even review it now.
If not please help me understand how to commit it to proper branch.