- User Since
- Mon, Aug 26, 12:12 PM (3 w, 5 d)
- clamped mat_nr (could go out of range before)
- fixed clamp angle segmentation fault
Fri, Sep 20
- check for offset == 0 for extrude mode
- there is a segmentation fault that occurs sometimes when using extrude, even thickness, angle clamp. It seems to appear at no specific point, just after using it a while (like for animation)
Thu, Sep 19
- cleaned up code a little
- fixed isolated verts in result for only rim
- removed clamps for cosf in confusion why I ever added them (cosf is defined for all finite values of float)
- fixed assertion error (had an outdated condition)
- fixed size of vert_adj_edges (was numEdges instead of numVerts) and fix for isolated verts
Wed, Sep 18
fixed all sort of linear algebra mistakes and cleaned up the angle calculation.
Tue, Sep 17
improved naming further, used a few more makros, fixed constraints calculation for offset != 0. Need to fix even and simple method for offset != 0 as well but had no time for that yet. The error in solidify_crash.blend is still unresolved.
made naming more understandable, applied all the other suggestions from above.
Mon, Sep 16
Ok I have fixed all the bugs I found and added a lot of code to support duplicates. Also I added the offset property that was missing. I have a file with my test objects that I will add to this comment.
Fri, Sep 13
Thu, Sep 12
fixed a bug where very complicated geometry would create wrong loops resulting in all sorts of failure
Wed, Sep 11
fixed normalized vertex normals for curves
changed the obsolete designated initializers to standard syntax
As I understand the apply operators, they should all leave the visuals exactly as is, so this is a bug. It completly not doing anything with axis angle representation is a bug for sure though, but even the problem with the quaternion isn't, that it rotates the cube, the problem is, that the resulting delta quaternion is not a unit quaternion (which all rotation quaternions are unit quaternions)