- User Since
- Nov 16 2008, 12:16 AM (622 w, 1 d)
May 6 2019
I like this improvement but have some remarks:
- Look like it is only for the outliner, but I would like to make the selection methods consistant all over Blender, specially in the file browser.
- Sift+Click to extend selection, Ctrl+Click to add to the selection, F2 to rename
Jan 20 2019
You may have electrical issues or bad RAM. Try running a full memtest. I had similar random issues/freeze or crashes and it was due to some defective RAM.
Sep 11 2015
Yes, that is the goal. Basically I want trees that look shade-less but are not and receive the same amount of light as the ground (so it works at night and in low light condition contrary to shade-less). This is very common in games and works OK in both graphical engine I wrote the importer/exporter for.
Sep 6 2015
Jun 3 2015
Mar 31 2015
The patch is still WIP. It works OK in most case but when a subsurf mod is before this one in the modifier stack, the duplicates appears wire-frame only. Any help regardinbg this is very welcome. I do not have much DerivedMesh knowledge.
Feb 26 2015
I was thinking of Matrix transform instead of LUT, they seems more appropriate and not limited to a range of input.
After discussing this on IRC with Sergey we concluded that the best would be:
- To add YCbCr colorspaces to the ocio config
- Handle subsampling conversion in the ffmpeg image input code and not handle color-space conversion at this step
- Only have one colorspace setting (the OCIO) for the user to worry about. And this can be auto-detected to sane default (at least as sane as before)
Feb 25 2015
I did try renaming but it did not work yesterday. Today I retried after compiling with PYTHON_INSTALL deactivated in CMake and renaming /usr/lib/python3.4/lib-dynload/readline.cpython-34m-x86_64-linux-gnu.so and it works. Thanks
Feb 24 2015
I am suffering from this bug also. I am using Debian testing and none of the workarounds is working for me.
Sep 25 2014
Unfortunatey, I do not have time to develop blender anymore. This path is not maintained and probably does not apply/compile cleanly on a recent source tree, but i is pretty self contained to the ffmpeg decoding pipeline and could be ported/actualised easily.