- clamped mat_nr (could go out of range before)
- fixed clamp angle segmentation fault
The fix caused another bug, reverted for now, will look at it again next week.
- check for offset == 0 for extrude mode
- there is a segmentation fault that occurs sometimes when using extrude, even thickness, angle clamp. It seems to appear at no specific point, just after using it a while (like for animation)
Thu, Sep 19
- cleaned up code a little
- fixed isolated verts in result for only rim
- removed clamps for cosf in confusion why I ever added them (cosf is defined for all finite values of float)
- fixed assertion error (had an outdated condition)
- fixed size of vert_adj_edges (was numEdges instead of numVerts) and fix for isolated verts
Think this is close to completion.
Declare iterators in for loops where possible
Cleanup: use 'uint' instead of 'unsigned int', wrap struct declarations using trailing comma
Wed, Sep 18
fixed all sort of linear algebra mistakes and cleaned up the angle calculation.
Tue, Sep 17
improved naming further, used a few more makros, fixed constraints calculation for offset != 0. Need to fix even and simple method for offset != 0 as well but had no time for that yet. The error in solidify_crash.blend is still unresolved.
made naming more understandable, applied all the other suggestions from above.
👍 Thank you too, @Juan Gea (juang3d) !
It's probably for 2.82.
- The "Only Rim" option works differently to the current extrude method (doesn't keep the original shell).b
- This is asserting on the attached file (play the animation, crashes on the last frame)
Mon, Sep 16
Ok I have fixed all the bugs I found and added a lot of code to support duplicates. Also I added the offset property that was missing. I have a file with my test objects that I will add to this comment.
Sun, Sep 15
Added layer/material selector for UI/functionality consistency with other GPencil modifiers. Works after simple test.
Fixed stroke shrinking function for correct length handling. Now Length modifier in both relative and absolute mode works correctly, and they handles 0 length situations correctly.
Sat, Sep 14
No, this is stand-alone and don't need LANPR patch to run. I'll remove this from gp-object branch later.
As this is base on master, we can test this change only. Of course, this would be in 2.82.
Have just re-tried by moving both objects after creation to a different position in the scene and it works. Previous attempt was at 0,0,0, Is it a scene issue?
I'm getting this problem repeatedly in 2.80. Sometimes the Boolean difference works. It seems that the previous operations are conflicting, As if you only get one chance. Restarting seems to clear issue , sometimes.
Fri, Sep 13
I didn't do an in-depth code review, some notes from testing.
improved sharpening mode : usable for csg objects and now threaded with tbb::parallel_for
Is it possible to split up the functions and add comment of what they are doing to make it easier to review the code and its logic (and, in the future, make it more maintainable) ?
Could this be closed then?
Thu, Sep 12
fixed a bug where very complicated geometry would create wrong loops resulting in all sorts of failure
Wed, Sep 11
fixed normalized vertex normals for curves
changed the obsolete designated initializers to standard syntax