Fri, Sep 24
Sorry this took so long to answer.
No activity for more than a week. As per the tracker policy we assume the issue is gone and can be closed.
Thu, Sep 23
- move the version patching to do_versions_after_linking_300 (thx @Brecht Van Lommel (brecht)!)
Wed, Sep 22
Got different trace this time - pbvh was nullptr. But seems to be same issue.
I am going to try a couple of things.
we just need NODE_ACTIVE_TEXTURE
- address minor review comments
- early continue
This has multiple loops over all materials, potentially performing depsgraph updates for materials that aren't used by the object.
arc patch T91557 --trace
Based on feedback, sculpt colors now operate on the active attribute instead of the active
I checked your testfile and I could see the issue that you are pointing out. Sounds like a nice thing to fix.
Tue, Sep 21
I believe so.
Add a couple of placeholder icons for sculpt paint and smear brushes.
- I think the fix and the change to the view 3D header should be separate patches, better to keep this one simply changing the experimental option.
- If the experimental option is being removed from RNA, and the id statements are removed everywhere, if should probably also be moved from DNA.
- IMO the sculpt vertex color panel should be merged with the attributes panel before this is exposed in master.
Add code to fix sculpt colors smear brush, whose settings was being corrupted
by a bug in wm_toolsystem.c.