Blender rendering pipeline.
Thu, Jul 29
Wed, Jul 28
Sat, Jul 24
Thanks for the file. I can reproduce the crash in 3.0.0 (rB118803893e65) and 2.93.2 (rB9e64fd461ac3)
Fri, Jul 23
Thu, Jul 22
@Sergey Sharybin (sergey) It looks good from my side. I just didn't accept the review because I wasn't sure how to ensure it would still get a review from someone else (I know how to do that now though in the future)
@Jesse Yurkovich (deadpin) are there still non-addressed points from your review?
Tue, Jul 20
There are a few remaining in the same file still:
draw_image_grease_pencil (including declaration in the header file)
Removed the suggested functions..
Mon, Jul 19
With the removal in this patch, I think the following functions are also now dead and can probably be cleaned up at the same time I think:
Sun, Jul 18
Sat, Jul 17
Fri, Jul 16
https://developer.blender.org/differential/diff/39631/ new attempt... failed too.. Why doesn't draw_image_main get triggered when rendering ?
@jim man (jimman2003) great can you submit the patch here: https://developer.blender.org/differential/diff/create/
Thu, Jul 15
Wed, Jul 14
Tue, Jul 13
Any idea where to make the change(s)?
I want to try this!
@Clément Foucault (fclem) I added the custom data type and tried implementing the attribute in the rendering code but i am stuck. I don't know how to progress from here and the codegen fails cause their is no gpu type associated with the CD.
- Fix: Added attr_prefix_get case for CD_HAIRLENGTH
- length_link passed in as output link to GPU_stack_link
- Cleanup: Remove inital cd test
- Fix: Error caused by missing padding in CustomData struct
- Implemented hair_get_customdata_float function for hairLengthBuffer access
- * WIP * Cleanup: Reverted changes that are outdated
- * WIP * Added custom data type for Hairlength, causes alignment issue. Does not compile
Mon, Jul 12
Addressed most of the comments.
Will now start looking into custom data type.
- Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' into cycles_hair_info_length
- Cleanup: use snake casing for shader out parameter
This is not the place for asking questions.
Wed, Jul 7
Same problem i am having any one please help
Jun 22 2021
Jun 21 2021
Render time on that file with cycles is 45 minutes per frame, so I am not sure it really crashed.
Jun 18 2021
Jun 17 2021
Jun 16 2021
Hello, is there any update on this problem?
Jun 15 2021
No activity for more than a week. As per the tracker policy we assume the issue is gone and can be closed.
Jun 14 2021
Since this is only applies when post-processing is disabled, I think it's ok to leave the output panel unaffected, since then you likely need to override the whole thing anyway.