Project managing the Blender ID application
Fri, Feb 26
Thu, Feb 25
Thank you Anna!
Landed in eed47a2c77a2f7d1edaba388f47201cb4e06cd34
Landed in 839a77ad1966888594b57256259763f53b8a8fd8
- No double spaces
- Login as a button in reset complete page:
Looks nice. Maybe the "log in" link could be styled as a button, on the "Reset completed" page? That'll make it a lot easier to click on,
The problem was with the HTML not using correct Bootstrap styling, right?
Can this be closed?
- Do not use the email in another logging message
- Wording of the subject changed
- Typos and stylistic errors in the plaintext template corrected, wrapping removed
- Typos and stylistic errors in the HTML template corrected
- Nonsensical comma removed from the form
- Do not log the email
because your have
- Unused parameters removed; test added
Wed, Feb 24
- Wording of a log message changed
Fri, Feb 19
Landed in a9c98fa324746da0d239e6af831e4b3e68ea70fa
- Include images used in the documentation
Nice work, all very clearly worded.
Can the images be included in the docs directory as well? That'll make the documentation more self-contained, and independent of other websites.
- Handle an edge case when deletion request date is set but the account is still active (should not be possible);
- Fix broken HTML tag in confirm.html.
This is a nice approach, just one small thing to ask about (see inline note).
We still need a way to deal with the already-requested deletions, but that's not for this patch.
Thu, Feb 18
- Change wording of cloud_ roles' descriptions
- Test deletion with a role that should not prevent deletion too;
- Rename is_protected to prevent_user_deletion.
Having roles configurable is handy, not sure how to name this property though (called it is_protected, but it sounds as if this makes the role protected, only the help_test explains that this means that the role protects user records).
How about role.prevent_user_deletion?
- Add Role.is_protected;
- Display the roles that interfere with deletion in the template.