Public open data portal for benchmark results
- The example config expects a running version of Blender Opendata under
http://mydata.local for development. We don't have a production version yet.
- You also need a APP-ID and APP-SECRET from Blender ID
or your local version of Blender ID (http://id.local)
After cloning the Git repo, perform these steps to create a working dev server:
- copy ./benchmark/_settings.py to ./benchmark/settings.py and adjust to your needs
- Create a virtual environment (with Python 3.6) and run pip install -r requirements.txt
- Setup database docker-compose up or provide a database in ./benchmark/settings.py
- Run migrations ./manage.py migrate
- Run application ./manage.py runserver
- Submit an example benchmark with a valid Blender ID access_token
$ sh examples/example.sh examples/benchmark.json your-blender-id-token You have to create the access_token manually at the moment since we don't have an authorized benchmark tool yet
- Open running application in Browser, login with Blender ID and manage your benchmarks.