wip-double-running vs master
Development repo for brender 2.0 (the original verions is here https://github.com/oenvoyage/brender)
Basic requirement at the moment are:
- Python 2.7
- gevent (awesome lib for concurrency)
To install gevent on OSX, che this docs out:
- Install libevent (brew install libevent)
- Install gevent (easy_install gevent)
At the moment there are 3 files:
- master.py - the server that handles all the client connections and dispatches orders
- slave.py - a stupid client that connects to the master and waits for orders
- php_client.php - a test script to talk to the master from a php script (proof of concept for web interface)
Is is possible to connect to the master via telnet using the command telent localhost 6000. A command prompt will appear and it will be possible to talk to the master.
No real commands are currently available. As soon as there is a good implementation for the enable/disable command it will be described here.