- Install the latest graphics driver from the AMD website. I guess you have an "RX 570", since there is no "570 X" as far as I know.
- Try using File > Load Factory Settings and then opening the file, to check that there are no specific user preferences causing this.
- Try using the viewport without Ambient Occlusion (in the 3D viewport Shading panel), or reducing the number Samples since they are quite high in this file.
- Try disabling Background Images, Texture Solid, and similar settings to figure out if any specific one is causing the issue
- Try tweaking settings under User Preferences > System (Window Draw Method, Multisample, Region Overlap, ...)
- Attach the file generated by Help > Save System Info.
Confirmed the artifacts, needs some investigation to figure out if this is a to do or new unknown case.
Thanks, @ronan ducluzeau (zeauro), I appreciate the feedback.
No the review was mainly for reviewers.
More than a week passed without a reply.
Aha, I think I found it!
I feel like the poke is meant for me, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I've made all the requested changes, or explained why I think they are not needed.
Is there an "I'm done revising"-button? I couldn't find one half a year ago, and I can't find one now.
Ok, I update the Blender program to the latest version 2.79, and now I create this report for resolve this problem and more:
This report can be considered as a duplicate of T47080 . To simplify, none of settings related to initial state (Emission, Initial Velocity, Initial Rotation) can be animated.
There is a warning only for some settings and first keyframe insertion is not prohibited for all of them.
So, clarification is still a TODO that should be solved during 2.8 development.
That patch works great, thanks a lot! :)
But man, the ToS footage was soo much better than the one I have to deal with right now...
The error is explained in the manual.
This issue was already fixed, see T51850.
If you find an error in Blender you need to report exactly what fails and how to redo the bug.
This is currently expected behavior to consider all over-exposured areas as a non-screen because well, screen shouldn't be over-exposured. This was a big issue back to Trears of Steel with footage like tech. head with lamp.
If you encounters crashes, here is a list of checks that can help to track the problem :
Now work.. after restart PC and Blender.. I don't konw why, Blender in my laptop crash often.. and this make me crazy.
Since last asking for information it has been 7 or more days, due to the policy of our bug tracker we will have to archive the report until the requested information is given.
@Bastien Montagne (mont29) - agree with your concerns.
I re-read your thread on Blenderartist. And I don't think this case was anticipated when constraint was made.
The idea was to use influence slider as a posing tool and only insert visual keyframe to finally don't use constraint at all while playing the animation.
So from this perspective, it looks like a bad idea to add a driver to a second Child of constraint.
While not happy about it, I do can live with 2-spaces indentation and 80 chars width. But I still think this is less readable, 2-spaces make it much harder to tell at which level, i.e. which block, you are, and 80 chars is very small, especially when using longer, more verbose/descriptive names. What you gain in width, you lose in high, not a winner trade imho. Especially since it means you see much less real code at once on your screen, and have to scroll even more.
hi, animation nodes is an external addon which all devs agree is not ready for blender and better as a standalone. the animation node authors are very active and help with issues on their blender artists forums posts and github pages.
closing as invalid.
Please note that this isn't a bug in Blender. Animation Nodes have been redesigned recently to use a specific version of Cython. The reason was the massive speedups you were able to get with this. But as a result, AN is now dependent on a specific Python version (which is why you get that error). At the same time, the current development version of Blender has been upgraded to use Python 3.6, while the stable 2.79 still uses 3.5. Recompiling AN yourself using Python 3.6 *should* fix the issue for you, alternatively I believe that Blender can also be forced to use good old Python 3.5. Both is IMHO out of scope of the Blender bug tracker.