Operating system: Linux-4.19.45_1-x86_64-with-glibc2.9 64 Bits
Graphics card: TITAN X (Pascal)/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 430.14
Broken: version: 2.80 (sub 72), branch: blender2.7, commit date: 2019-05-26 22:34, hash: `rBd525c76003b3`
Worked: A few weeks before
**Short description of error**
When changing the Audio Device to "Null" in the Preferences, AV-Sync playback locks up.
Switching back to "No Sync" or "Frame Dropping" returns to normal behavior and hitting space bar plays the scene once again.
**Exact steps for others to reproduce the error**
- Choose "Null" option in Audio Device settings.
- Switch to "AV Sync" in playback options
- Hitting space bar tries to play but stops immediately on the same frame.
- Other playback options work fine
- Additionally, switching to JACK on linux without it installed causes a short hang (~7s on my machine) but doesn't crash Blender, even after multiple attempts.