Here are a list of tasks that should be done before we start writing 2.8 docs:
- Create `https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/latest/` will symlink to en/2.7, when we upload 2.7 docs -- @dmcgrath
- ~~- Change `canonical_url` to `https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/latest/` -- @Blendify ~~
- ~~- Finish `version-dropdown` -- @TobiasH ~~
- ~~- Update `versions.json` -- Either @TobiasH or myself~~
After this, we need to decide exactly how we are going to tag/branch the current manual as 2.7 (or 2.79) in svn and compile the final versions and upload them.
- Reupload to 2.79b api docs (needed for BGE docs removal) -- @campbellbarton