This is an experimental try at porting the TODO list found in the old wiki at https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Source/Development/Todo over to phabricator
This is also an opportunity to check whether things on above list are still valid.
Things to consider / questions:
- wiki sections to exclude: `Game Engine`, `User Based Todo`
- match wiki sections with phabricator tags (add new tags?)?
- wiki sections: `Tools`, `Render`, `User Interface`, `Animation System`, `Editors`, `Scripting`, `Import/Export`, `Building Software`, `Installation / Environment`, `Regression Tests`
- make each wiki section its own subtask?
- check existing phabricator tasks that are mentioned in these lists for being tagged as `TODO`
- reg. task status: talked to @campbellbarton and existing phabricator (TODO) tasks should be `Archived` (not `Open`) and once actually done have status `Resolved`
- in the long run it might not even make sense to keep a separate list [aka this task] for TODOs as these could easily be filtered by tag in phab anyways? (imho chance is high this wont be kept up to date if you can just tag a task with TODO -- and forget to also add to this task/list...)