Operating system: Linux-5.4.0-2-amd64-x86_64-with-debian-bullseye-sid 64 Bits
Graphics card: Mesa DRI Intel(R) Ivybridge Mobile Intel Open Source Technology Center 4.2 (Core Profile) Mesa 19.2.6
Broken: version: 2.81 (sub 16), branch: master, commit date: 2019-12-04 11:32, hash: `rBf1aa4d18d49d`
**Short description of error**
When batch render the 3D 360 scene, object with follow path modifier and motion blur enabled, the "R" eye image contains distorted object
**Exact steps for others to reproduce the error**
0) Set render engine to "Cycles"
1) set [Stenography] option ON, select [Stereo 3D]
2) set camera to Panoramic, type Equirectangular
3) Add object to scene
4) Add curve to scene (circle for example)
5) Add constrain [Follow Path]
6) Add key frames with different offset values to make it move along the path
7) Enable [Motion Blur] in "Render properties"
8) Save the file and quit blender
9) Run the rendering in batch mode (for example):
$ blender -b scene.blend -f 1
10) Examine saved image for _R eye.
[Based on the default startup or an attached .blend file (as simple as possible)]