Operating system: Windows 10
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 745
Broken:2.80, 4c31bed6b46, blender2.8, 2018-11-30
**Short description of error**
With the opened drivers editor window, picking an object into the 3D view is not possible.
**Exact steps for others to reproduce the error**
Based on the default startup :
- **Create a Circle** (or any object) and move it to see it
- Right click on **Location/X** and **Add a Driver**
- Into **Object field**, select the **Circle**
- Click on **Show on Drivers Editor**, a window will open displaying the drivers editor
- Now, in the new window's **Object field**, where the **Circle** is, **remove it** by clicking the cross
- Click the **picker** and try to choose an object from the **other window**, it doesn't work
This behaviour is disturbing, because opening a new window incitates doing this action, to be able to pick an object from another window, more specifically if this window is on top of the other one which still displays the 3D view.