The new design for view layer dynamic overrides will likely remove `scene.layer_properties` where a lot of Eevee settings are stored now. Most likely we can store settings in `scene.render` instead, but this depends on the dynamic overrides design which is unclear still.
If we have to move settings, we can at the same time make sure the settings are shared with Cycles since we are moving them anyway. Some things that could be shared:
* Lights without nodes, Eevee does not support light nodes currentlyfollowing settings should be unified for the 2.80 release:
* Light intensity differencesand color when not using nodes (D4588)
* Material, world without nodes?* Color management settings on image texture node and image datablock
* Depth of field
* Motion blur
* Film transparency* Material, world without nodes?
* Color management settings on image texture node and image datablock* Motion blur
* .. ?* Film transparency
The shared settings would be ones that affect the look, and not render quality / sampling settings. We will need version patching for backwards compatibility for Cycles and Eevee, and maybe Eevee toobut this will not be exact.