Blender 2.8 is growing fast, introducing new concepts that require dedicated icons.
This is an open call to anyone interested in contributing to the design of these icons. The main focus is to get the **new** icons first. There are parts in Blender that re-purpose existing designs, this is something we should avoid but it belongs in a separate task.
The (short) list of needed icons is:
* Collection (Object, Data-Block)
* New Collection
* Delete Collection
* Link Collection to View Layer
* Unlink Collection from View Layer
* Add Selected Objects to Collection
* Remove Selected Objects from Collection
Edit: Picked up by @plyczkowski in T53844
### Light Probes
* Light Probe (Object, Data-Block)
* Reflection Cube Map
* Reflection Plane
* Irradiance Volume
* Object Data (new filter in the Outliner, used to show/hide the datablock of each object)
* Children Objects (new filter in the Outliner)
* Complete Match (string search)
* Case Sensitive (string search)
* Static Override (see T53500)
* Dynamic Override
This is a short list of the icons needed at the moment (to not overwhelm potential contributors :). More icons will be needed for projects like Grease Pencil Object, Asset Manager, Overrides, 101, but we can live without those at first.
The goal is to extend the current icon set. We are not looking for a re-design, please follow the current icon style as close as possible.
* Icon Guidelines: T38757
* Reference: T38246 These icons by @plyczkowski follow very well the current icons style
Note: This is a follow up on the now 4-year old T38093