= VR Support through OpenXR - TODO's
This task is to list open ToDo's for the //Core Support of Virtual Reality Headsets through OpenXR// GSoC project. Most of the items here should be tackled as part of the GSoC coding period.
New features to be added are __not__ listed here.
* [x] Dark VR session rendering on Windows Mixed Reality runtime (rB5350015d51)
* [x] Lighting changes with head movements (rB091cc94379)
* [x] Head position seems to move upon rolling view (rBfc31be5ab0)
* [x] OpenGL support is not done (rB3a4034a741)
* [x] OpenGL swap calls cause issues with frame syncing, throtteling drawing in some cases (rB62bbd2e37d).
*  Use a separate thread VR rendering. OpenXR blocks threads for frame rate synchronization, which probably makes other rendering lag a bit. This way we can also keep a single OpenGL context alive on this thread, which avoids expensive context switches.
== General Stability
* [x] Memory leak (rB55362436d9)
*  Monado OpenXR runtime crashes at swapchain creation (Appears to be a limitation of NVidia optimus on Linux. Monado team is checking.)
== Build System
*  Automatically set environment variables required to find API-layers
*  More generic CMake variables (e.g. autodetect OpenXR version)
*  Pre-master-merge: Remove bundled OpenXR sources support
* [x] Remove support for non-OpenGL windows? Useful for testing, but unused by now (rB873223f38d).