= VR Support through OpenXR - TODO's
This task is to list open ToDo's for the //Core Support of Virtual Reality Headsets through OpenXR// GSoC project. Most of the items here should be tackled as part of the GSoC coding period.
New features to be added are __not__ listed here.
*  Dark VR session rendering on Windows Mixed Reality runtime
* [x] Lighting changes with head movements (rB091cc94379)
* [x] Head position seems to move upon rolling view (rBfc31be5ab0)
* [x] OpenGL support is not done (rB3a4034a741)
*  OpenGL swap call seems to hurt perfomance quite a bit? (@LazyDodo reports, didn't check myself)
*  Use a separate thread VR rendering.
OpenXR blocks threads for frame rate synchronization. Probably makes other rendering lag a bit. This way we can also keep a single OpenGL context alive on this thread, which avoids expensive context switches.
*  Idea: Allow //Lock Interface// to increase performance during the VR session? How to end it then?
== General Stability
* [x] Memory leak (rB55362436d9)
*  Monado OpenXR runtime crashes at swapchain creation (`VK_ERROR_DEVICE_OUT_OF_MEMORY`)
== Build System
*  Automatically set environment variables required to find API-layers
*  More generic CMake variables (e.g. autodetect OpenXR version)
*  Pre-master-merge: Remove bundled OpenXR sources support
*  Remove support for non-OpenGL windows? Useful for testing, but unused by now