= VR Support through OpenXR - TODO's
This task is to list open ToDo's for the //Core Support of Virtual Reality Headsets through OpenXR// GSoC project.
New features to be added are __not__ listed here.
*  Dark VR session rendering on Windows Mixed Reality runtime
*  Lighting changes with head movements
*  Head position seems to move upon rolling view
*  OpenGL swap call seems to hurt perfomance quite a bit? (@LazyDodo reports, didn't check myself)
*  Use a separate thread for `GHOST_Xr` calls
OpenXR blocks threads for frame rate synchronization. Probably makes other rendering lag a bit
*  Idea: Allow //Lock Interface// to increase performance during the VR session? How to end it then?
== General Stability
*  Memory leak (DirectX?)
*  Monado OpenXR runtime crashes at swapchain creation (`VK_ERROR_DEVICE_OUT_OF_MEMORY`)
== Build System
*  Automatically set environment variables required to find API-layers
*  More generic CMake variables (e.g. autodetect OpenXR version)
*  Pre-master-merge: Remove bundled OpenXR sources support
*  Remove support for non-OpenGL windows? Useful for testing, but unused by now