//Note: this tasks can be split up once we get feedback on issues, for now this is to discuss changes to make.//
### High Priority
- Brush pixels are not pixels,
shouldn't we use a meaningful value?
(pixels or blender units).
- Grease pencil brushes have material pointers which are frequently globally overwritten.
When you set a material, all brushes are looped over and have their material values clobbered.
Why have a material attached to the brush at all? This could be a tool-setting (or at least not stored per-brush).
See: `BKE_brush_update_material` called by rna `rna_Brush_material_update` when setting any material.
- Grease pencil sculpt uses it's own brush system,
is there a good reason for this?
Since these brushes are fairly advanced (pressure & curve mapping options)
wouldn't it be better to use the existing brush system?
//Note: while particle system for eg: has 'simple' brush types like this, grease-pencil sculpt brushes are more advanced and duplicate more of what we have for regular brushes used elsewhere.//
- Grease pencil weight brush seems to have no way to paint a weight value (only add weight).
As with mesh weight paint we should be able to paint a weight.
- In edit-mode, vertex selection exists but is hidden by default (0.0 opacity).
Shouldn't they be visible?
### Lower Priority
- Internally grease pencil sculp is called:
- grease pencil edit (`GP_BrushEdit_Settings`, `GP_EditBrush_Data`, `GP_BRUSHEDIT_FLAG_APPLY_UV`)
This is highly confusing since we have grease pencil edit-mode, can't we rename these `GP_Sculpt*`. ?
- grease pencil paint (`GPENCIL_OT_brush_paint`)
Paint is easily confused with draw, seems this is for sculpt/weight painting.