This is a parent task to manage to todo's for multi object editing.
There are many small todo's.
### Reference Patches:
For anyone interested in helping out, here are some example commits which can be used as a reference.
- Edit Mesh Face Poke - rB3a9669bfff9512c52dc0c2914c5ac14142f7e762 //Committed without indentation, so you can see lines changed more easily.//
- Edit Mesh Flip Normals - rB4704f2687a519f1d9a1fe7984da82c30d5f14227
- Pose Mode: Flip Quaternions - 7560aabf71dd4c7687ff0110e722287d66358bbd
Other commits may be useful too.
### Note on Conventions
There is some duplicate code for looping over objects.
Thanks for the patch, I'll check on it tomorrow.
For basic mesh operations we could look into de-duplicating the code.
However there are some slight differences.
- Active object (first) sometimes gets special handling.
- Sometimes you want unique object data / sometimes all objects even if they share data.
- You might want to modify variables in the outer scope.
We could try a generic function that takes a callback - eg: `pose_clear_transform_generic_exec`, however this makes it a little awkward to access the outer scope.
Another option would be to move the loop into a macro, but this has the downside of hiding the looping logic.
We'll keep this option open.
Note: to collect operator ID's.
- this script helps copy them from menus: P656
- this is a more efficient version that watches the x11 clipboard so you can hover over items and press Ctrl-C: P657