Operating system: Windows 10 home x64
Graphics card: gtx 1080
Broken: version: 2.90.0, branch: master, commit date: 2020-08-31 11:26, hash: 0330d1af29c0, type: Release
**Short description of error**
Voxel size shortcut Shift + R causes blender to close without warning when Dyntopo is on constant detail at slightly higher resolutions. May or may not work at a resolution of 16 but does not closes. always crashes at 32 after detail flood fill
**Exact steps for others to reproduce the error**
- On the START UP FILE go to SCULPT MODE on the CUBE.
- Set DYNTOPO to CONSTANT DETAIL and set the RESOLUTION to 32, then DETAIL FLOOD FILL
- set the dyntopo RESOLUTION to 32,
- then press DETAIL FLOOD FILL.
Reproducing the crash:
- With the mesh having the new topology. After that press SHIFT + Rpress SHIFT + R + (R + R + R ...) repeatedly until it crashes