Broken: since fast navigate is in Blender sculpt mode
**Short description of error**
When you have Fast Navigate enabled, zooming in/out with the mousewheel does not trigger it.
**Exact steps for others to reproduce the error**
To reproduce :
- File -> Load Factory Settings
- With the default cube, go to Sculpt Mode, add a Multires modifier
- Go to Sculpt mode , add a Multiresolution modifier and click Subdivide 2 times
- In the sculpt mode toolshelf, click on Options tab and enabled Fast Navigate.
- With your middle mouse button, rotating the view left/right correctly trigger the Fast Navigate as the model revert to the level 1 multires during the process
- Zoom in/out with mousewheel and you will notice that the model does NOT revert to the level 1 multires
- Go to File -> User Preferences -> Input panel
- Enable "Emulate 3 mouse button"
- Back to sculpt mode, instead of zooming in/out with mousewheel, hold ALT and CTRL and Left Mouse button , move the mouse to zoom
- You will notice that during your zooming process the model correctly revert to level 1 multires
Blend ready to use to fasten the test :
Load with "Load UI" enabled
Just zoom in/out with mousewheel, to see Fast Navigate doing nothing
Then zoom instead with holding CTRL+ALT+LMB to see Fast Navigate working