Operating system: Ubuntu 18.10
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
**Short description of error**
When the bevel modifier is on, shape key animations have no effect.
**Exact steps for others to reproduce the error**
1. Add a cube and subdivide it 10 times.
2. Add the base shape-key.
3. Add a second shape-key with a value of 0 and select it.
4. In edit mode, use "To Sphere" to make the cube a sphere.
5. Go back into object mode and observe the adjusting the second shape-key slider between 0 and 1 transitions the shape from cube to sphere.
6. Keyframe the slider to 0 at frame 1 and keyframe it to 1 at frame 30.
7. In object mode, observe that moving across the timeline between frames 1 and 30 changes the shape of the cube to a sphere.
8. Select the base shape-key and set the shape-key value to 0.
9. Add a bevel modifier.
10. Select the second shape-key and observe that the shape immediately changes to a sphere despite the slider being at 0.
11. Observe that sliding the slider does nothing.
12. Observe that nothing happens when you move the timeline.