**The goal of this revision is just to have a "reference" commit in blender2.8 git log to know that at this moment, the BGE was ~working.
**This just restores mesh visibility + physics
- This will give us the possibility to see what is working or not.
- Make tests from this commit.
- If the default cube is not drawn, we will know that something happened since now.
- This will make git bisect easier (reference commit).
- List of what is working:
Mesh render works in va+dl and vbo
Textures: Work in some cases
World: horizon color rendered
Lighting: works in some case
Modifier Subsurf works
In multitexture mode, the object matrix seems correct
Logic: Seems to work
Physics: Seems to work with this patch
Animations: Seems to work
- List what is not working anymore.
2D texts: Crash
3D texts: Crash when we add in the viewport
Wrong object matrix (scale 1, position center, orientation 0) in GLSL mode
In GLSL for now, this doesn't work well. I guess this is normal