Global Top-Bar - Initial Implementation
This adds the initial implementation of the new global top-bar, as decided on during the 2.8 UI workshop (see https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.8/UI/Workshop_Writeup#Global_Bars).
Main Features/Changes for Users
- Add horizontal bar at top of all non-temp windows, consisting out of two horizontal sub-bars.
- Upper sub-bar contains global menus (File, Edit, etc.), tabs for workspaces, render engine and scene selector.
- Lower sub-bar contains object mode selector, operator redo buttons, screen-layout and render-layer selector.
- Individual sections of the topbar are individually scrollable
- Workspace tabs can be double- or ctrl-clicked for renaming
- Top Bar should scale nicely with DPI
- Support for global areas (horizontal-only for now). They are part of the window, not part of the screen-layout.
- Removes all info editors when reading old files, they'll get an entirely new purpose
- New space-type "Top Bar". Shouldn't be selectabe through menu (TODO)
There are quite a few hacks and ugly parts in this, and I wouldn't consider it finished at all. I think it's definitely good and stable enough to demo in 2.8 branch though (e.g. at Siggraph ;) )