First bit of this proposal : https://devtalk.blender.org/t/new-slots-system-in-render-view/731/14
At the moment I set up the buttons so it made me play a bit with the code, now I am working on having a functional "Push" button.
- UI buttons
- Offset all the slots with the Push button
- Make Auto Push after render work
- Change slot attribute when toggle "Compare With"
- Implement the different comparison modes
- Add icons in the slots lists
- Add preview thumbnails to the slots list
- Toggle "Compare With" should have a default value of 1 and it shouldn't reset when we close the Image Editor
- Version patching existing files
- Crash sometimes when trying to display a slot
Not related bugs:
- Actually it crashes when Reload Start-Up file and the image editor is open