this patch will:
- scale waveform by volume.
- show if waveform "clips", rendering clipping samples in red color
- stretch waveform so it corresponds to set pitch
- cut operator will offset start of sped up sound seq, so it seems as it is continuous after cutting
- playing of sped up sound now should start as it's set by playhead / when seeking / scrubbing
- often sound in movie is so silent, that waveform is barely visible
- If you set volume too high, it may lead to clipping
- If pitch is <> 1, you can not see what you are cutting so waveform is useless/misleading
- cutting of sped up sound will result in offset sound
- playing of sped up sound may result in offset sound
- sequence slide operator will move right handle, when moving left handle and pitch is less than 1. Otherwise it should behave normally
- setting pitch to more than original may result in negative seq->endofs in order to not change length of sequence
- animated pitch may cause waveform to be offset. To make this precise, you will have to read curve / driver when drawing waveform.
- cutting sequence with pitch < 1 will result in unprecise cut, as we can not make cut in between frames.
- if sequence with changed pitch is saved and then opened with older blender, it has changed pitch and to fix it back, sound has to be reloaded.