- Update cmake builder
- Linux - cmake builder
- Linux - install deps
Oh boy, sometimes bumping a version is as easy as changing version.cmake, this is not one of those.
- New build time dependency on ISPC, so I added the latest ISPC version
- the ISPC version we used defines uint8/16/32 which OIDN also does, so that collided, fixed with an ifdef
- OIDN_STATIC_LIB, I don't know where to begin here, it just doesn't work, I can't see how it would work, and can't see how it ever worked. Generally I try to do as few changes as possible and when I do them, and I'll try to stick to something that we may be able to upstream, once more not one of those, I pretty much bluntly changed what was needed to make it build, regardless if it made any sense or not. Out of the box enabling OIDN_STATIC_LIB makes cmake not even finish the configuration phrase
- They changed a bunch of their library names
- Not tested with any of the other OS's, and I'm fairly it needs some further tweaks for those.
- Given it is a build time requirement and is not needed at link time for blender, there is not harvest/post build install stage for it, no libs or binaries need to be added to SVN
- ISPC is counting on clang and llvm sharing a root folder, which we don't, so that needed some small tweaks in their CMakeLists.txt
- Needed M4 at build time, added to the mingw setup, going on a stretch here and assume every linux/mac will have it