Continuation of the work in D6093: [WIP] DrawManager: Image/UV editor Drawing but due to the many changes it was better to start over.
- drawing Image in UV editor
- drawing of image in Image Editor (all modes)
- drawing of uv shadow
- drawing of background
- drawing of uv (see wireframe drawing for work that still needs to be done)
- Image drawing
- UDIM Drawing
- Functional change: disable repeat option for UDIM textures
- Wireframe drawing
- Draw style outline
- Smooth wireframe drawing
- Thick wireframe drawing
- In stead of storing a color buffer use line styles to compress the data. Normally we only need 2 different line styles (UV and UV Shadow). the freed components can then be used to add the offset to the center of the pixel, the angle of the line and the width of the line.
- Support shadow line together with normal line style
- UV stretching overlay
- Display edges after modifiers are applied
- drawing of image unavailable grid. Need to check the use case for the current grid thing.
- Painting Annotation does not refresh drawing
- Background isn't clear and can leave render artifacts (render, zoom render result)
- Stereo images
- composite rendering of render result
- one eye drawing of render result
- composite rendering of image
- UDIM edge bleeding (UV clamping)
- use smaller GPU textures when zoomed in (need multiple GPU textures when repeat is enabled)
- Migrate mask drawing to draw manager.