Group: current SVN version
Category: Game engine
To test this bug you will need:
1) EnableFilterBUG.blend (attached)
2) a graphic card with GLSL support
3) a building environment with debug enable
4) recent svn and some minutes (not so much)
To test the bug add 2 breakpoints in the file RAS_2DFilterManager.cpp
1) line 477: [need_tex_update=true;]
2) line 419: [SetupTextures(need depth, need luminance);]
In my system, even though I'm not using a pulsed sensor, the function UpdateFilter() is being called every frame (more than once I think).
Then the function EnableFilter is been called as well.
In EnableFilter the first BP is called and consequently the second one (it's a code that runs if need_tex_updte == true).
According to my understanding of this part of the code, this is not supposed to be happen and can be causing some real performance decreasing for 2dfilters. I hope I'm wrong, but if the breakpoints never stop been called, then ... Houston we have a problem :)
Blender SVN (ie 17752) Windows Vista 64, cmake + MSVC, NVidia 9600