Operating system and graphics card
Broken: current master, 2.69 release
Short description of error
Keyed values are not updated when visual-keyframing, you have e.g. to change current frame to get correct ones.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- With default scene, add e.g. a Copy Rotation constraint to the cube with camera as target.
- Keyframe visual rotation of the cube (I → Visual Rotation).
- Note how rotation value of the cube (in Properties) are now yellow (i.e. keyed), but are still showing zero rotation values.
- Note how the cube goes back to its default rotation when setting constraint's influence to zero.
- Now, change current frame, and everything is fixed.
Dev notes: I do not understand what happens here, end of ANIM_apply_keyingset() (in keyingsets.c) seems to be doing the needed updates (DAG tag, WM notifiers…)???