Broken: GPencil_EditStrokes branch (as of 4c54390), self-built
Short description of error
If you have a grease pencil layer and you create a new scene using Full Copy, the second scene doesn't use a new copy of that layer. Instead it points to the original grease pencil layer. The effect of this is that any edits to that grease pencil layer, including animation, shows up in both scenes. There doesn't seem to be a way to make the grease pencil layer single user for that scene (the button is there, it just doesn't work).
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Create grease pencil layer in default scene.
- Draw grease pencil strokes
- Create a new scene with Full Copy
- Edit/delete grease pencil strokes
- Switch back to the first scene and notice that your edits are there, too.