Operating system and graphics card
OSX 10.10.3, NVIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB
Broken: 2.75 RC1 bff8b5d
Short description of error
When you try to render animation and set render output path with diacritic signs, Blender is rendering the video frame by frame, notifies that it's finished work, but in the end it produces no video file.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Open attached blend file
- render output path is set to "//renderó/" (ó is an example of diacritic sign in Polish language)
- Render animation using Animation button or Ctrl F12
- In the //renderó/ folder you end up with no file in the end.
- Change output path from "renderó/" to "render/"
- Render again.
- Now everything works and you end up with video file.
Maybe something changed about Blender's language coding? It's not UTF-8 anymore?