Windows 7 Pro SP1 x64
nVidia GTX 960
Short description of error
When using the Ctrl key to move the IOR slider in increments of .1, the slider actually moves in increments of 10. I'm not sure this is a realistic increment, when all others will use .1, and especially when the Shift modifier increments in .01. This happens with both the Glass and Fresnel IOR sliders.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Create a new material while using the Cycles Render Engine
- Switch view to Node Editor, and create a Fresnel (Shift + A, I, F), and Glass Shader (Shift + A, H, B).
- Click the slider and start to move it to the left or right, and then hold down the Ctrl key to move in increments. Observe the movement in increments of 10
- (Optional) Click the slider to start to move it to the left or right, and hold down the Shift key to move in increments, to show the movement in .01
- (Optional) Click the left and right buttons next to the slider to show increments of .1 being used