Debian 8, nVidia GTX970, intel 4770K
Short description of error
In a cloth sim with just 2 meshes with 1 quad each, when I delete one mesh and press "Free All Bakes" and then "Bake All Dynamics" in the Cloth Cache panel, the effect of deleting the mesh is not taken into account. When I press "Free Bake" and "Bake", it works.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Load File http://www.pasteall.org/blend/36913
- Delete the larger vertical plane
- Select the smaller horizontal plane
- Press "Free All Bakes" and then "Bake All Dynamics" in the Cloth Cache panel => The quad moves around strangely
- Press "Free Bake" and then "Bake" in the Cloth Cache panel => The quad doesn't move as expected.