Linux Mint 17.3 64-bit, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 2GB
Broken: 2.77 #22a2853, 2.77 #01ce8d8
Worked: 2.76b #f337fea
Short description of error
While using the Video Sequence Editor, "zooming in" (increasing the font size of) the Properties Panel doesn't work after "zooming out" to the maximum level.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error:
- open Blender and Load Factory Settings (to avoid messed up startup.blend);
- switch Editor Type to VSE;
- switch type of Sequencer view to "Image Preview" (or "both");
- open Properties Panel [N];
- with cursor over it, max zoom out (by pressing many times or holding [Numpad -]);
- try to zoom in [Numpad +] and does nothing.