Windows 10 64-bit, Nvidia gtx 570, Nvidia gt 610
Broken: 2.77a, 9f39619 (latest 64-bit build)
Short description of error
If you place your cursor over the edge of a node the cursor turns into a double headed arrow to indicate that you can resize a node. If you press Shift+A to open the 'Add Node' menu while the cursor is in this 'double headed' state the cursor will remain like this while browsing the menu and while placing a new node chosen from the menu.
I know it's a trivial thing, but it just seems a little odd when it happens.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Add a node to any of the node systems in Blender, e.g. compositing nodes.
- Hover your cursor over the edge of a node to change it to the 'double headed arrow'.
- Press Shift+A to open the 'Add Node' menu.
- The cursor remains 'double headed' while browsing the menu.
- Clicking on a node in the menu will add the node and the cursor remains the same.
- Placing the node down finally changes the cursor back to the normal arrow.