OS: Windows 10 Pro
CPU: AMD FX(tm)-8320 Eight-Core Processor 3.5GHz
Memory: 8.0 GB RAM
Video Card: GeForce GTX 950
Short description of error
Flickering shadows in game engine when a camera is set to a 90 or -90 degree angle on the x or y axis, and is rotating and/or moving in-game.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
(SHADING MUST BE SET TO GLSL as well as Blender Game should be chosen for rendering)
- Set camera to a 90 degree angle on the x or y axis and give it some movement properties in game logic tab (doesn't matter at what speed).
-I am pretty sure that any angles that are made up with 90 (such as -180, -90, 90, 180, and etc.) cause the flickering problem
-All other angles work perfectly fine even if you try 89.9 it works.
- Add a light source and turn on the shadow properties.
- Add a plane and a box to represent some sort of shadow (you might need to give it a material so they would be visible in real-time)
- Go into the camera view and start game engine (press p)
- Shadows from the light source should be flickering when the camera is moving.