Windows 10 1703
Intel i5 3570K 3.4Ghz
Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB
Short description of error
Audio Pan doesn't function at all in the VSE if imported video has different sample rate than User Preferences.
I've imported Mono audio.
I've selected the Mono checkmark option.
I switch the user preferences audio to Mono.
I've selected Mono in the audio section of the Scene Tab.
I even tried caching the audio.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Import an MP4 video into the VSE that has 48 kHz audio sample rate
- set the User preferences to to have a audio sample rate of 44.1kHz
- Right click on Audio to select.
- Press N to show strip options
- Pan the Audio from -1 to +1