Operating system and graphics card
macOS Sierra Version 10.12.5
2 x AMD FirePro D300 2048 MB graphics
Broken: 2.78 e0bc5b5, see splash screen (2.79 release candidate)
Short description of error
Paper Model does not honor the scene unit scale in the paper model export window for custom page size and tab size.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
Based on a (as simple as possible) attached .blend file with minimum amount of steps
- Set units to "Inches"
- Set default box dimensions to 1' x 2' x 6"
- Object/Apply/All Transforms to Deltas
- Edit Mode
- Marked Seams on Box
- Object Mode
- Paper Model Tab "Unfold"
- Paper Model Tab "Export Paper Model"
- Set Custom Paper Size to 4' x 8' and Tabs to 1"
- Saved as PDF... (This exported PDF crashes Illustrator CS6, unless opened in Preview and re-saved.)
Scene Units set to Inches
The following dimensions are not honored
If I factor in the scene unit scale of .0254 to the custom page width, height and tabs, the output PDF has the correct dimensions.