Win 8.1x64, 3x gtx580
Short description of error
When opening a file containing linked characters, if character's files aren't available at moment, are moved elsewhere etc., their local poses become irrecoverable regardless if the character is reloaded later or their paths are changed to existing ones.
This creates a situation of irrecoverable data when moved project's original paths cannot exist.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Copy attached files to a single folder
- Open "character-scene.blend" -> Character's hands are risen up (local proxy is posed)
- Temporarily rename or move "character.blend"
- Reload "character-scene.blend" -> Character doesn't show up
- Rename/move "character.blend" back
- Reload the character from the outliner
- Character's local pose is not there anymore.