OS: Windows 7 64bit
GPU: Nvidia GTX 970
Broken: Blender 2.79.1 Hash: 4a1762f
Broken: Blender 2.79.1 Hash: a8fbe99
Broken: Blender 2.79.1 Hash: 535e836
Broken: Blender 2.79.1 Hash: ac28a4f
Short description of error
'Limit Selection to Visible' does not respect Wireframe Shading while in Weight Paint mode.
Even though Wireframe Shading is active, you can't see or select hidden vertices while 'Limit Selection to Visible' is enabled.
'Limit Selection to Visible' option should be completely disabled while Wireframe Shading is active.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Add a Cube
- Select Cube object and switch to Weight Paint mode
- Enable 'Vertex Selection Masking for Painting'
- Enable 'Limit Selection to Visible'
- Switch Viewport Shading to Wireframe
- Hidden vertices on the Cube can't be seen or selected