Ubuntu Linux x86-64
Dual GTX 1060 6GB
Short description of error
After tracking video footage with tracks added to a new object (not the default camera). Linking empties. The resultant constraints on the empties can not be applied to an f-curve.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
0. Delete default cube from the scene
- Open Video Clip Editor and import footage to be tracked
- Add a new tracking object, by clicking the "+" button in the objects panel
- Add trackers
- Track footage
- Hit the "Link Empty to Track" under the Geometry panel
- Each empty has a "follow track" constraint
- Hit the "Constraint to F-Cruve" button in the follow track constraint
- Nothing happens. No keyframes are created.
If I go through the same procedure and do that for the default camera tracking object, it works.
Is this the expected behavior? Seems a bit confusing.
thanks for all the hard work.